Monday, February 7, 2011

Cycle 2 Start Week 1 - Volume & Grippers

February 6, 2011
BW: 255#
 
Well I was heading in to a great workout until I complete my left hand gripper work that I left from the day before. Dammit my arm was killing me after! Well that left me with no bench work and I definitly wouldn't manage my axle pulls either as it hurt just to exist with my arm. I tried cold cupping as per Brents advise and it felt better for a bit but with the constricted blood flow my arm seized right up. I then grabbed a heating bag (one of the ones you microwave) and put it on. Circulation returned and it frigging killed worse than before. I took some motrin and rubbed my arm down with mint oil which helped for a bit. I finally ended up just taking a bath and resting my arm up on the edge. Once the swelling left it felt a lot better.
 
I did some sledge rotations... a lot actually and did a bunch of spins with my wrist rocker which seemed to make it feel substantially better.
 
Anyways here's the work. I plan on doing my bench and axle work prior to pinch tonight to catch up.
 
Squat
45 x 5, 135 x 5, 235 x 5 x 5
 
Gripper 3/4" Block Set - Left Hand
 
EZ Reverse Curls
85 x 15, 15
 
Sledge Rotations
8# @ 12" x a lot each way, all night
 
Wrist Rocker
Empty x a lot each way

No comments:

Post a Comment