Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sporadic Training and a PR

February 14, 2011
 
Life's been getting in the middle of my last couple of training days so getting my core workouts in has been a no-go. I did take a couple of choked grippers to work with me and did multiple closes all day. My left I used my tough Thor GM that I got off of Chad at 15mm and my right I used a Elite at 20mm.
 
I was pleasantly surprised when at about 3:00 in the afternoon the Fedex man showed up with my new plate and I got to finally try a five dimes pinch and it came up nicely. I did the left at home and tried six as well (got some hops).
 
Oh, and I was going to try some braced bending but when I went out to the garage there was ice up past the bottom of the door so I couldn't open the sonofabitch. Next time  :evil:

No comments:

Post a Comment