Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Misc. Grip

November 23,  2010
 
I recieved my Thor GM and Elite grippers from Chad K. last night...I love them buggers. That GM is by far the deepest set gripper I have. It feels like a nice tough #3. That Elite is another story, waaay tougher than my other 2 Elites, possibly nearing more like my Super Elite or #3.5. I love the stamp on them as well. Neato.
 
I'm getting an idea floating around about really concentrating on my pinch. Especially when I can stay inside when it's -36'C like today :-) So it may be kettlebells for my core lifting and RT, crusher, v-bar, pinch, grippers, 2HP, thick handled DB, bending and blobs for the winter.
 
I think I may have to contact Rob Russell about some good heavy KB routines.
 
I also have buggered my right elbow again, on the outside. I'm damn sure it's the reverese bending. I haven't felt like this since I was doing a ton of it about a year ago and this spring.
 
Today during work:
 
Concentration Curls with my 27.5# blob, no chalk and reaaally greasy feeling.
3 sets of 8 with a quick set down and regrip on each rep to ensure I started at the bottom and from a dead stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment