Thursday, September 19, 2013

Arm Stuff

September 19, 2013

Well I've probably been playing with my new heavy Metal Powerball too much the last few days but that's ok. I missed AW practice last night and there probably won't be another one until Matt gets back from kicking ass at Armwars right away.

Just did a bit of work during the lunch hour and some more here before supper. Nothing really scheduled but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's deads and front squats to knock the DOMS out of my legs lol!

DB curls up to a few sets of 5-6 with 65#

EZ AW curls up to a couple sets of 10 with 115#

Played with my circus bell.

Worked up to a couple sets of 8 with my Maz style handle at 35# doing wrist curls.

2-3/8" wrist roller for a few continuous reps each way with 80#

No comments:

Post a Comment