Monday, February 24, 2014

Well my Back's Effed

February 24, 2014
Before Supper

Well I was pretty excited to do today's workout and felt super confident on getting at least one or two sets of doubles with 485# for more PR's. Everything was going good until I did a misload at 485. I accidentally put on 5 plates and remembered that was 495. I ended up only stripping the one sides 45 before throwing on the 35# from 455.

Got revved up. Got under the bar. Went to pop it out of the hooks and it felt weird. Put it back and tried again. Nope. Stepped out of the rack and saw the problem. Fixed the loading and went to do my set. As soon as it was unracked I felt the pain. Went and laid on my inversion table for 20 minutes and now am laying on the couch waiting for Gail to grab a ice pack. Looks like nothing heavy for the rest of the week at least dammit!!

Squat
45 x 4 x 3r
135 x 3
225 x 2
315 x 1
365 x 1
405 x 1
455 x 1
Bunch of frigging bugger ups and pain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment