Friday, December 3, 2010

Grip and Blob Work

Had a pretty long day at work today; lots of travel, bid review and doing the closeout. Anyways after I got home and had a bite to eat I decided to do a bit of grip.
 
Warmed-up with the Vulcan
 
Grabbed my Baseline Dynamometer and gave a squeeze on each hand
Right - 183#
Left - 162#
 
Grabbed a 32kg kettlebell and did a few BUP's with each hand.
 
Went to do Aaron's program (Confidential Workout).
 
Right hand I blew the initial set so I terminated and did my left first. After I did my left I attempted my right again and fumbled with the set some more and wasted a lot of energy. I only did the first set for my right hand.
 
Did some farmers walks across the living room with my 40# L Blob x 4 (approx. 15' or so).
 
Curled my 40#er right handed for 2 sets of 3. Couldn't do any with the left. Weird because I usually consider my left as being a stronger pinch and wrist. Gripper must've tuckered me a bit.
 
Blob50 negatives x 5
 
40# L Blob Mini-lifts
I lifted it about 4" per rep to start. Going for speed and burnout. I did as many as possible righty, went left and repeated. I did this 3 times without rest.
 
Powerball for approximately 10 minutes and some extensor work.
 
BTW my sissy hands are a little bruised internally from bending so I've been taking it a bit slower with that. Still hitting a few a week, I just haven't been documenting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment