Saturday, March 30, 2013

Light Bench, Assistance & AW Stuff

March 30, 2013
After Lunch

Looking forward to my first carb night tonight and I'm down about 10# now. In armwrestling training having a group this damn tough to train with will pay dividends. I'm still undecided whether or not to compete in late April...maybe.

1) Bench Press
185 x 2 x 10r

2) Pressdowns
105 x 2 x 8r

Left the skullcrushers out as the negative was bothering my elbow to much after doing the armwrestling last night.

3) Backhand Towel Curls/Pronations
25 x 20r
30 x 2 x 20r

4) Wrist Strengthener - Ulnar Dev Iso's
10 x 25s, 25s, 23s/25s

Piddled around a little with David's lock and loads...wow there's a lot of torque! I think I'll leave this for more mid-week between armwrestling practice sessions. I think it'd be great if you weren't getting the table time but right now at twice a week I need to spend my time away from the table more focused on recovery I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment