Thursday, May 31, 2012

June Training Profile

May 31, 2012

Well here's what I'm looking at as far as a bit of a program for the next while. Some of the stuff I'm keeping from the beginning of the year and others I'm changing. One of the main changes is that I'm going to work my pulls based on Phil Stevens philosophy/program.

Monday - Pull Day/Lower Body
Main Lift
Week 1: Rack Pull Below Knees
Week 2: Rack Pull Mid-Shin
Week 3: Rack Pull Above Knees
Week 4: Pull From The Floor
Assistance
I'll work at getting 2 lifts in and vary the rep/set scheme as needed. It's assistance.

Tuesday - Upper Body Assistance
Main lift of hitting some bench rep work.
Assistance
Triceps
Back
Shoulders

Wednesday - Off/Grip

Thursday - Max Effort Squat
I'll really be focusing on working up to max singles, doubles and triples. It'll be based around Ditillo still and I'll be using a lot of SSB and no wrap work to assist with my pulls.
Assistance
I'll work at getting 2 lifts in and vary the rep/set scheme as needed. Probably GM's, abs..maybe some single leg stuff.

Friday - Max Effort Pressing
Working up to max benches, Ditillo based.

Saturday - Upper Body Assistance
Triceps, back and shoulders.

Sunday - Off/Grip


I'll probably be doing something grip/bending wise every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment