Friday, March 28, 2014

Crap Pulls

March 28, 2014

Well today I was supposed to double my working max. I was feeling pretty confident but I think I had too much grain in my diet and bad positioning. First rep I would've gotten red lighted as my hips never made it all the way through and the second was more of the same.

I'll evaluate as to wether to take next week off or run up with singles and go for a PR. I'm fast right up to getting my hips through. I need to keep freaking working to set my back more at the bottom so I don't have to worry about it as much at the lockout. Maybe I'll use my deadlift bar as well next time.

Armwrestling tonight as well so I'm not going to rep a bunch and gas myself for later.

Deadlift
135 x 3 x 3r
225 x 2 x 2r
315 x 2
365 x 2
405 x 1
445 x 2 x 4r
500 x 2
560 x F, F - both at lockout

No comments:

Post a Comment