Monday, March 31, 2014

Starting Another Squat Cycle

March 31, 2014
Afternoon

Well I know I was going to be going with a higher volume cycle at the start of last week but after chatting with my Dr. this morning it's time to drop some weight. Everything is pretty much okay but I've got a higher fasted blood sugar level than what I should have but I process sugar influxes just fine according to my blood glucose test. Anywho, more tests.

While being in a caloric deficit my reps need to stay down and the intensity up to make good use of whatever glucose and calories I do have and not get into eating up my muscle.

1) SSB Squat - Figure I'll give my elbows a break for a bit and hit my legs and back a bit different for a cycle as well.
65 x 3 x 3r
155 x 3
245 x 3
335 x 3 x 3r
285 x 10

2) Glute Bridges
BW x 4 x 25r


No comments:

Post a Comment