Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pressing and Assistance

October 10, 2012
Noon

Woke up with a crappy head cold; headache, couldn't breath, pressured up sinus', etc. Got some drugs in me first thing and felt a bit better by workout time but a little woozy from the medication (and maybe the Animal Rage that went with it :D).

Elbows still aren't feeling tip top so I sleeved up again for the workout. I'm also dropping the chins and curls today to see how it goes tonight as I've got some AW practice later. I think I may put some chins in with my squats to up the weekly volume a bit.

1) Seated BB Overhead Press w/Mini Bands - All Sets
45 x 10, 10
95 x 3
135 x 3
155 x 3
165 x 5, 3, 3, 3, 3 - Felt good but my concentration would wane a bit during the sets from the medication.

2) Tate Press
40e x 4 x 20r

3) Some 45 hubbing for fun

AW practice at 1900hrs. I'll load up on fish oil and ibu prior as well as packing something to eat for immediately after. Damn I was hungry last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment