Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pull Day

May 17, 2013
Noon

Well I wanted to see if I could get the 585 I missed the week before. Nope it was a travesty to try. I need to take it easy a bit and work my way back up. Going to get Phil back doing some programming for me as well. It's smart and it keeps me from being too aggressive.

I also ordered a set of Pendley Econo bumpers to keep practicing some of the Oly type lifts Phil was showing us last weekend as well as more standing overhead work. I'm thinking on Saturday I may fiddle around with the log bar but we'll see.

Deadlift
585 x f
545 x f - sucky day. I know I'm good for 585 if the stars are aligned. Felt damn close last weekend.

Pull-ups going up, Chins going down
BW x 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1+a long hold

Elbow pits and biceps were feeling thrashed from arm wrestling. Took a lot of ibu after.

No comments:

Post a Comment