Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Week 7 Pressing

May 1, 2013
Noon

Regular benching sure feels weak without carbs in my system. I may have to restructure my sequencing a bit and put the heavier pressing on Saturday and the lighter stuff mid week. I'm also thinking about narrowing up my grip again. Close grip pressing feels really strong. I was also able to do DB incline pressing for the first time in ages today. Those trigger point massages are leaving me feeling more pain free and mobile than I've been in ages. It'll be interesting to see how it'll affect my squats and pulls once I start getting my legs done a couple of times.

1) Bench Press
265 x 2 x 5r

2) Narrow Grip Bench Press
235 x 2 x 5r

3) Incline DB Press
85 x 2 x 10r

4) 2-3/8" Wrist Roller - F/E
35# x 5/10, 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment