Thursday, June 12, 2014

D3, B3 - Pulls

June 12, 2014
Before Supper

I think those goddamn rice crispy bastards were hiding in the basement today. My back was still a bit fatigued from the higher rep GM's on Monday so I decided to pull sumo.

Warm-ups went good and 455 felt very easy. I'm supposed to work to a max single, double, or triple today and by the feel of the 455 I felt pretty confident on getting 5+ with 505. Loaded up. Took out the slack. Started pulling back aaand... Snap! Crackle! Pop!

My left hamstring had a good 3-4 good pops in it without the bar even leaving the floor on the first rep. Hobbled to get some Robaxacet in me quickly. Still cramping a bit. Hopefully just some adhesions that let loose. Anyways that's it for today. Hopefully Friday the 12th goes better haha! At least last night at arm wrestling everything felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment