Monday, April 8, 2019

W8 Squat

April 8, 2019
Before Supper

Week 8. Done my cycle of antibiotics, still a bit oogy and taking OTC sinus medication. I think I've only had 3-4 weeks that I haven't been sick this year. Sucks.

Squat wu to 186k x 5 x 3r
DO Axle Deads wu to 303 x 1, 4 x F - just short of controlled lockouts. Really depressed over this. My axle hasn't been this week since 2008. Fuark...

DO Axle RDL's 213 x 3 x 8r

Went back to my journals from 2012-13. First thing that stuck out is I'm usually sick in January. Second thing was in relation to the axle; I was putting into my hands 3+ times a week for different movements. Axle deads, cleans, reverse curls, Pendley rows, RDL's, SLDL's, etc. Time to do that again. I was also doing blob and wrist work a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment