Friday, September 27, 2019

Press & Pull

September 27, 2019
Before Supper

Miserable cold, wet, snow, wind, etc. outside so I'm back to seated pressing today. Started doing thoracic stuff a couple times a days starting yesterday.

Seated BTN BB Press wu to 70k x 5/5/6
Shoulders are sore from all of this stretching. I'll say that (and being weak) account for my low AMRAP. Used the BTN's to help "force" thoracic positions. Really working on just packing my abdomen and not having any arch.

EZ Reverse Curl 85 x 2 x 12r

DO Axle Deadlift wu to EMOM 363 x 19 x 1r
Last two reps were bad and the 20th was a fail. I'll drop 20# next time. EMOM builds up fatigue a lot differently than if I just did 4 sets of 5.

MMS grippers between press sets. 4 attempts and 4 close sets with each hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment