Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lunchtime Pressing

April 10, 2013
Noonish

I received my Armaid self massager yesterday and after about 10 total minutes split between two sessions yesterday my arms are thrashed! Going to have to heal and keep at 'er. Obviously a lot of adhesions in there.

Still a bit to ouched to clean the dumbbell's for my incline pressing so I left it out. Overall my pressing felt pretty easy today, especially the close grip. Changed up the shoulder work a bit as well. I really like how the Bradford's hit the shoulders and should incorporate them more often.

If I'm game I'll probably do some light-recovery arm wrestling focused stuff tonight just to get the blood flowing. I think Friday's practice is going to be an ass kicker.

1) Bench Press
230 x 2 x 8r

2) Close Grip Bench Press
205 x 2 x 8r

3) Seated Bradford Press
95 x 15, 12

4) Face Pulls
MM x 2 x 25r

No comments:

Post a Comment