Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pull Day

April 11, 2013
Before Supper

Well there goes week 4 of this program and off to another wave up and a peak around mid June. No belt again as usual. I also went double overhand again up to 415 with the deads and all other lifts. I also went back to an alternate grip with the rest of my pulls as my supination is improving. Need to file off some callouses again though. I think I was close to ripping them off again.
I also left the V-grip Pulldowns out as well to give myself a bit more healing for armwrestling practice tomorrow. I think I'll toss some extra back work in on squat days as well.

1) Deadlift
505 x 1 x 2r
420 x 5 x 3r - 90 second rests

2) Coan SLDL
250 x 10

3) Coan Rows
245 x 10, 8

4) Wrist Thingy Pronations w/Manus
25 x 50r

No comments:

Post a Comment