Monday, June 5, 2017

W1 - Squat & Pull

June 5, 2017
Before Supper

Week 1 of squat and pulls. Programming back to minimal volume, lineal progression for the summer as I'll be competing on Saturdays and some Sunday's now. First is this weekend on the 10th in Grande Prairie, Alberta.

David came down yesterday and cleaned up my throwing a bunch too. I'm far from getting it dialed in but it is a helluva lot better than what it was.

During warm-ups
McGill 3 - Crunch 3 x 20r, Side Plank 2 x 60s, Bird-Dog 2 x 20r
Pull-ups (231.4) 4 x 6r

Squat WU to 365 x 3 x 3r

Deadlift WU to 405 x 3 x 3r

I must've cooked myself good yesterday. This stuff felt way to heavy today. My back still isn't feeling very good. Looking back the tweak is from mid-February at least. Fuark.

No comments:

Post a Comment