Friday, June 14, 2024

Rehab Upper Stuff

June 14, 2024

Mace 8kg - learning so I futzed for a bit with tick-tocks and 10 & 2's. Did sets of 30 (total) of the TT's then played with the 10 & 2's after each set. Got progressively more flexible and better. Josh gave me a bunch of coaching tips after that should help significantly. Worked on backfilling my trench between sets. 

Haven't used the Swiss bar in years. Felt good on the shoulder but it's something new to get used to again. 

Figured I'd add the waiters walks for my shoulders as well. Nope. Need to listen to my physio and keep my arms down. 

Dip 277 x 3/3/4 x 10r

Swiss Bench 105k x 4, 95k x 3 x 5r

DB Waiters Walk - nope

Banded Face Pull x 3 x 25r - cable sure feels more effective 

I'll leave the rest for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment