Saturday, October 1, 2011

What September Brought Me

I figured I may as well start writing at the end of every month just a quick summary level of what happened with me as far as my fitness/strength goals for that month.

Well the first thing is that this month I signed up for Adam Glass' Smarter Strength online coaching. I'm very pleased with the amount of information floating around between his many hours of video's that have been issued every week plus the many hours of conference calls and the occasional guest speaker. Adam has focus and an agenda which keeps things clipping along at a good pace and leaving enough time for Q&A at the end of each session. Fitness, strength, sport, nutrition, body composition and many other aspects are instructed. This course is well worth the money.

Here's the month bulleted:

  • As far as workouts I hit the basement 21 out of 30 days.
  • 390,392 pounds moved in 815 minutes = 479#/min average
  • Deadlifted 141 reps in 7 days
  • Squatted 212 reps in 6 days
  • Benched 164 reps in 6 days
  • Reverse bent in singles a 5-1/2" grade 8 bolt
  • Tore in 3 strips a ~1,100 page phonebook
  • Ripped in half a mini deck of cards
  • Strict pressed 200# with my log bar
  • Started deadlifting with a frog stance
  • Started Jefferson deadlifting

No comments:

Post a Comment