Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thick Bar, Bench, Rows'n Stuff

March 27, 2012
Noon

1) Thick Bar Focus - The Linda (Thanks to Aaron for naming this one lol)

Before Supper

1) Bench Press - Pinkies 1" in from rings
45 x 10
155 x 5
260 x 6, 6, 6, 6, 6

2a) Coan Row
275 x 8, 8, 8

2b) EZ Skullcrushers - Bar behind head
115 x 8, 8, 8

3) Oly Bar Curls
Bar x 20, 15, 15, 15

Well I sure could feel the effects on my left arm forearms flexor from yesterdays reverse bending. I'll have to just pick my bending times better.

Bench felt good and strong, easy as did the rows and skullcrushers.

Doing those straight bar curls are really helping to stretch out my arms and helping restore my supination. Surprisingly I can really feel such a light weight in my biceps as well. I'm thinking either because I've become so braich dominant over the years that my biceps are a lagging body part or that just because I'm doing them fairly slow and controlled plus the tension from my wrists being all cocked out is radiating additional stress to the bi's. Oh well, today was my medium day and it was what it was supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment