Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Whatever Day: Thick Bar DB and Blob Iso's

March 7, 2012
Evening

1) 2-3/8" DB Pulls
125 x 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, hop

2) Blob50 Iso's x 1, 1, 1, 1

3) Blob50 Assisted Pulls x 1

I had my heart set on doing some Pendley axle rows and gripper work today but it wasn't in the cards. I'm also starting to feel some low ache/fatigue from the previous few days grip work so I know I'm not running at full capacity and doubt I will be again until hopefully next Saturday. Until then the beatings will continue :D

I went for an assisted pull on the Blob50 and it was so crappy I stopped there. My hands are getting really pooped.

I also recieved some additional bending stock from David Horne for his TORQUE!! bending certs. I feel pretty confident about doing some good damage on them but I don't want to risk hurting my elbow this close to the comp. so I'll resume my bending once that's done. Maybe get some in with the guys down there.

2 comments:

  1. listening to your body and babying it when in question is the key to long term strength and health. when you are recovered, kick it into high gear again. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete