Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Whatever Day: Thick Bar DB and Blob Iso's

March 7, 2012
Evening

1) 2-3/8" DB Pulls
125 x 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, hop

2) Blob50 Iso's x 1, 1, 1, 1

3) Blob50 Assisted Pulls x 1

I had my heart set on doing some Pendley axle rows and gripper work today but it wasn't in the cards. I'm also starting to feel some low ache/fatigue from the previous few days grip work so I know I'm not running at full capacity and doubt I will be again until hopefully next Saturday. Until then the beatings will continue :D

I went for an assisted pull on the Blob50 and it was so crappy I stopped there. My hands are getting really pooped.

I also recieved some additional bending stock from David Horne for his TORQUE!! bending certs. I feel pretty confident about doing some good damage on them but I don't want to risk hurting my elbow this close to the comp. so I'll resume my bending once that's done. Maybe get some in with the guys down there.