Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Overhead Work

July 25, 2012
After Lunch

Well I found the right weight for the EDT pressing, well maybe a tad to much. My last rep was a fail that I had to dump on the ground. I'm guessing that since I only used 25's as the largest weight on the bar that it gave me a lot more room to maneuver to do my chins better as they were relatively unobstructed. It was the pressing this time that governed the pace.

This was also the first time that I got to do this workout all in one shot and it took approximately an hour. Holy crap my delts were pumped! On the pressouts I went for minimal rest between sets and kinda shot my wad on the first set so the subsequent ones didn't quite match up rep wise. She's all good work though.

1) EDT Chins / Seated BB Shoulder Press - 20min
(~249/150) x 42

2) Seated One Arm KB Press
36k x 7, 6, 4

3) Poundstone Empty BB Curls
45 x 50, 20, 20, 10

4) Seated BB Pressouts
95 x 29, 15, 15, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment