Sunday, February 7, 2021

W10 Squat

February 7, 2021
Before Supper 

Week 10. Work sets are starting to feel like squats now with a little bit of blood pressure haha!

Took way to long to warm up tonight. Everything from my elbows to my ankles needed a thorough stretching just to get the bar on my back and to sink to parallel. 

Another little "tip" is I started mixing my protein with 2 scoops of pea and 1 scoop of whey concentrate, 1 tbsp of cocoa, and 1 tbsp of stevia. Tasty, high protein, and no gut issues. The pea has a really high protein content but tastes like crap. This doesn't taste half bad. 

Squat w/Iron-Z  216.5k x 3 x 3r
Pause Squat 171.5k x 1 - stopped. Didn't feel right
BoS Belt Squat 140 x 4 x 12r
Belt Squat March 140 x 3 x 0:60 - around 30 reps per leg
Seated Calf Raise SS 150 x 12

No comments:

Post a Comment