Monday, December 12, 2011

Deadlift, Bench Lockouts and Reverse Bend

December 12, 2011

1a) Deadlift - Normal CV
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 3
455 x 3, 3
475 x 1

1b) Bench Press Lockouts - Pin 13
225 x 3
275 x 3
325 x 3
345 x 3, 3, 2

2) Reverse 1" Suede
520# x 5" 0-1 DR x 2H 28'

Well I guess 3 cups of coffee and a can a beans consumed all day isn't conducive to having the strongest of workouts. Work is really ramping up and getting stressful these last few days and it's showing in my diet and workouts. I'm just happy I got something in.

Gail's getting into the workouts lately to and is progressing fast. It's funny how much of lifting is a bit of athleticism, coordination and strength. I love watching how fast she's progressing. Right now I've got her doing kb swings, kb deadlifts and complexes with dumbbells consisting of cleans, presses and squats.

Pissed me off a bit tonight as I thought I had 475 for work sets on my pulls. No wonder they felt so easy lol. No carb build up seems to have really sapped my energy.

Reverse felt off right after the first hit. Elbow is a bit niggled now as well.

Oh well. Hopefully I can get some decent work in this regardless of job and Xmas stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment