Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OHP Lockouts and Cheat Curls


December 7, 2011 - Noon
OHP Lockouts and Cheat Curls

1a) Seated OHP Lockouts - Pin 22/~10" Top of the head
135 x 3
185 x 3
205 x 2, F
195 x 1, 2, 2, 2

1b) EZ Cheat Curls
140 x 3
160 x 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

Shrugs yesterday seemed to have sapped some pressing power. I'm thinking I should've raised the pins and focused more on about 4" of travel or so and keep the traps out of the equation a bit more. I'm really enjoying these. Tried a set behind the the neck but it was a no go.

The cheat curls went really well. I'll have to slap on some more weight. Last time the 175 was really beating the crap out of me but I think I should've went with it today. Getting some poundage and reps out of learning the exercise yet.

Hands weren't feeling good for grippers so I'll do them and maybe some pinch later.

No comments:

Post a Comment