Monday, January 23, 2012

Blobbin', Squats, Mr Saxon and Wrist Rocker


January 23, 2012
Noon

Blobbin'
Iso's w/Blob50 x 4
Rebounding w/Blob x 4 to failure
I was getting some really decent holds on these. Could really feel the pinkies digging in. My left id definitely stronger on wide pinch as well.

Before Supper

1a) Front Squat - Rock bottom
45 x 5
165 x 5
Tried my new Inzer Iron-Z Wraps. First time with knee wraps as well.
245 x 5 Cross&Bow, 5 Tread, 5 Tread
265 x 5 Tread, 5 Tread - Wow! Boing!Can't wait to try these with heavy back squats for singles.

1b) Saxon Pulls - Sumo - Heavy
155 x 5
170 x 3, 3
205 x 1, F Pinch was crap and I was sweating bad. I think I fried my forearms and hands with the Vulcan and WD work yesterday. I think I'll also move my heavy pinch to my heavy squat day and medium with the medium squat day just to keep the reps/supersets balanced.

2) Wrist Rocker
2.5# x F x 75, E x 50
2.5# x F x 75, E x 75

Decided to dig out my wrist rocker and work on some rehab/prehab. Better get on it. Last night I had the TENS on my flexor for my left ring finger as it was tight and bugging me, still is but not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment